200 Hours Yoga Aliance International Teachers Training Program (English)
Prague, Czech Republic
Yoga teacher training with YogaOmline®
Our goal is to train qualified and inspired yoga teachers who are able to share their experiences with others by developing their own practice and personal discipline. For each individual, the goal should be to be a yogi and use yoga as a personal development tool.
The training is suitable for anyone who has discovered yoga for themselves and wish to expand their knowledge and practice. With self-confidence and knowledge of the roots and effects of yoga, the participants will enable themselves to lead and teach yoga to others. Also for those who wish to develop further on their own path of yoga, and deepen their understanding.
The curriculum is based on classical hatha yoga and developed by Ashwani Bhanot as taught in India by numerous gurus and yoga teachers who have dedicated their lives to the path of yoga.Even after the training, we remain the contact person and support the participants on their personal yoga journey.
We have designed our international Tracher training program to enhance the learning experience for the participants with 5 weekends in Prague (100 hours), at wellness yoga studio, and an intensive yoga week in a beautiful little town of Slavonice (100 hours), Czech Republi. Ashwani has been conducting yoga retreats in Slavonice for almost 10 years and loves to return. Slavonice is surrounded by beautiful nature and is full of spiritual energy.
Certification of YogaOmline® as 'Qualified Yoga Teacher'
Training hours: 100 hours practice and technique (asanas, pranayama and meditation), 60 hours teaching didactics / anatomy and physiology, 30 hours theory / philosophy, at least 10 hours own teaching = 200 hours total
The training is not only aimed at becoming a yoga teacher or expanding philosophical knowledge, but also and especially at your individual development.
So it is recommended to feel already connected to yoga and to experience a regular practice as part of your life. At least one year of yoga practice is helpful. More important, however, is to be open to new or different views, to engage in a process that has deep emotional, mental and spiritual effects.
For medical indications or pregnancy please contact us beforehand.
Yoga Start up Kit – YogaOmline® will provide you with an attractive start up kit consisting of yoga bag, training Manuel, YogaOmline ® T- Shirt.
Price of training: 2650€ Euros- 2550 € as Early Bird till (31 October 2019)
Deposit of 1000 Euro upon registration, the remainder at the latest 2 weeks before starting of the training. Instalment payment is possible, by prior arrangement. (the price is including yoga start up kit, yoga bag, training Manuel, YogaOmline ® T- Shirt etc. Plus examination fee.)
-In case of withdrawal from 2 weeks before the training, 500 Euro will be deducted from the deposit.
- No refund will be made after 2 weeks before the starting date of the training program. The candidates are liable to pay full teachers training amount after commencement of the training.
- YogaOmline® reserves the right to with-hold certification in case of participants who do not complete the full 200 hours of training and where we feel the participant is not ready to take the role of a yoga teacher.
Minimum number of participants 10, maximum number of participants 16
Payment to the following account:
DE 78 2655 0105 1551 3088 26
Bank Code: 265 501 05 I BAN: DE78 2655 0105 1551 3088 26
The teachers training takes place under the guidance of Ashwani Bhanot. He comes from an Indian yoga family and has been teaching for 18 years worldwide. Ashwani has led seminars and retreats in more than 15 countries in Asia, Africa and Europe.
Ashwani founded YogaOmline® in 2008 with the intension to spread the science of yoga Studio as a lifestyle for healthy and happy living. In 2014 Ashwani also founded Studio YogaOmline® Yoga & Health, in Osnabrück. Ashwani works with his team, consisting of a wide variety of yoga teachers, Ayurveda specialists and is also leading teachers training program successfully in Osnabrück since 2017.
Various, international experienced yoga teacher’s support our teachers training and will be sharing their yoga experience with you during the program.
Our skilled and experienced yoga teachers focus on combining Eastern and Western perspectives to ensure a deep and solid individual foundation on the path of yoga.
Yoga training teacher team
Ashwani grew up in a family of yogis, and known yoga since early childhood and had the privilege of being trained in Yoga by different Himalayan masters and Western teachers. Ashwani has studied various forms of yoga and have specialized in Sivananda Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Kundalini Yoga, and the traditions of Sivananda Yoga as well as Bihar Yoga School.
Ashwani has been teaching yoga for around 18 years worldwide and conducts yoga seminar, retreats and workshops at many locations and in many different languages. Ashwani has been invited to give lectures and seminar at many organisations like the United Nations (UNAIDS, UNDP, UNICEF), The Ford Foundation and numerous embassies (Canadian High Commission, Chinese Embassy, Slovenian Embassy), University of Osnabrück to name a few.
Inspired by the International Sivananda Yoga School in Kerala India, Susie completed the beginner and advanced training for yoga teachers. Since her first education, she has been accompanied and taught by many international (including US and South African) and Indian spiritual teachers. Her greatest guidance and inspiration came from her continued study with her teacher Mansoor, working and teaching with him in India and Europe.
She gained great experience teaching individual students and groups, holding workshops and retreats, as well as teaching yoga teachers. Susie is currently a member of the Inspired Leadership School in Gurgaon India.
Klaus is a health practitioner and yoga teacher since 20 years. He got his training in India and Germany in Sivananda / Satyananda Yoga traditions. Klaus studied Yoga Nidra with Dr. med. Nalini Sahay, senior student of Swami Satyananda Saraswati. Klaus is also a Homeopath.
His has stayed and travelled intensively in India and understands Indian Culture and Indian philosophies like yoga and Hinduism. Experience and knowledge from several years of training in homeopathy, family constellation and trauma therapy are incorporated into his teaching.
Klaus combines in a clear and understandable way naturopathic and psychological knowledge with aspects of yoga. His specialization is in the field of yoga therapy. Here he attaches particular importance to the holistic view.
Surya was born Rishikesh and grew up in Germany. At the age of 18, she returned to her birthplace for the first time and attended her first yoga classes there. She gained a lot of teaching experience in attending and conducting yoga classes around the world, she loves travelling.
In 2013 Surya completed her first yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Surya is a specialist in Hatha yoga and Sivananda yoga. In 2017, did her teachers training with YogaOmline, and got her Yoga Alliance teacher’s certification. Surya has been supporting and assisting Ashwani often during his seminar and teachers training.
Anjuly is a certified yoga teacher. She absorbed the subtleties of yoga early and permanently. She lived and worked in Uganda, Burundi, Syria and Tunisia; Thus, besides her Indian roots, she brings her deep understanding of the uniqueness of every human being. Today she works as a Life Balance Coach and Yoga Teacher. In her yoga classes, she combines the familial yoga tradition, the influences of related teachings and her multicultural background into her own yoga approach with special positive power.
Lucie is a Kundalini Yoga master, Hatha yoga teacher, Ayurveda therapist, public motivational speaker and mentor. Lucie is 49 yrs old, married, mother of 3 kids and a dog, living in both Czech republic and United Kingdom.
Lucie has been teaching yoga for 17 years in Prague and the owner of the Yoga studio, wellness Yoga in Prague. Her yoga teaching is an inspiration of many – teachers, masters, monks, her students, her children and life itself. Lucie teaches from prenatal to seniors, teaching at schools and preschools, people with cancers same as lawyers and politicians.
For over 10 years Lucie is practicing Ayurveda as therapy, science of life. Lucie spend 4 years travelling across Brazil giving seminars and public speeches on topic of Nature of Life, Health of Women, Ayurveda for Sustainable health, Mindfulness. The topic of Mindfulness became core of my seminars in United Kingdom.
Yogalehrerausbildung 2020 Termine
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Information Food and Accommodation- Slavonice
Accomodation/ Food for Prag and Slavonice have to be taken care of by the students themselves.
YogaOmline suggests the following places for Accomdation in Slavoince. The booking process and accommodation has to be taken care by the students themselves. Please book well in advance.
Hotel Besidka: http://besidka.cz/ , 1500 kč/per night/ room
penzion Kunc: https://www.penzionslavonice.cz/, 400 kč/per nigt/ person
holiday house Neradova: https://www.neradova.com/, 400 kč/per night/ person
There are many other options available and are easy to find on the internet.
Breakfast and Dinner (Vegetarian)
We can arrange for simple Breakfast 125 czk/5 E/ person/ per day
Dinner is 150 czk/6 E/ person/ Per day
Please Note: Breakfast and Dinner can be arranged for Slavonice week - only on prior notice with extra cost as mentioned above. Please mention your choice at the time of registration. only for Slavonice.
YogaOmline does not hold itself responsible for the food or accomodation in any case.
Teachers Training 200 hours Themes and Topics
Yoga teacher training at YogaOmline
Our goal is to train qualified and inspired yoga teachers who are able to share their experiences with others by developing their own practice and personal discipline.
For each individual, the goal should be to be a yogi and use yoga as a personal development tool.
The curriculum is based on classical hatha yoga developed in India by numerous gurus and yoga teachers who have dedicated their lives to the path of yoga.
We follow the tradition of Swami Sivananda and the Bihar School of Yoga (Swami Satyananda).
Our yoga philosophy is based on training content:
- Introduction to the philosophy and goal of yoga, history and ways of yoga, junior yoga masters
Weekend/ Intensive Week time plan
- 10-12 January 2020
- 7-9 Febrauary 2020
- 13-15 March 2020
- 10-12 April 2020
- 15-17 May 2020
SUNDAY- 8:00- 16:00
SLAVONICE INTENSIVE WEEK
- 29 May- 5 June 2020
FRIDAY - 18:00-21:00 PM
SATURDAY - THURSDAY - 6:30- 20:30
FRIDAY GRADUATION DAY- 6:30-14:00
- 12-16 FEBRUARY 2020- Practical week at Slavonice-with Ashwani- OPTIONAL
A path to health and well-being, stress management, as a therapy and healing method, for the development of mental capacity, the way over the body to the mind
Sensitive and physical attention, mental exercises, warm-up exercises, eye exercises, sun salutation
Classic relaxation, yoga nidra as a relaxation technique for daily life, progressive muscle relaxation according to Jacobson as modern stress management
ASANAS (yoga postures)
In intensive classroom practice you will learn how to teach asanas and pranayama professionally.
The important daily Asana practice gives you the opportunity to practice the asanas and gives you the habit of practicing regularly.
In the training we will deal with:
- Sun Salutations
- 12 Yoga basic positions
- 100 asana variations from intermediate to advanced
- Postal alignments?
- deep relaxation with autosuggestion
- release energy blockades
- Training for all ages
ADVANTAGES OF ASANAS
- increase in physical flexibility and fitness
- improvement of the ability to concentrate
- ridding the body of excess fat
- control of the emotions
- Relief of chronic complaints such as constipation, rheumatism, stomach upset, headache
- stabilization of the circulation
- Stabilization of thyroid functions
- Young and supple muscles into old age
- the YogaSutras by Patanjali, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika and the Yoga Vedanta System.
- Expansion of the capacity of the lungs
- relaxation of the nervous system
- Alignment of the two hemispheres of the brain
- Cleaning the nadis (subtle energy channels)
- awakening the inner spiritual energy
- Kapalabhati (exercise for lung cleansing)
- Anuloma Viloma (alternating respiration)
- Ujjayi, Surya Bheda, Bhastrika, Sitali, Sitkari, Bhramari
- Samanu (Spiritual cleansing of Nadis)
- The three Bandhas: Jalandhara, Moola, Uddiyana
- Vegetarianism. Ethical, spiritual and health reasons
- How nutrition affects the mind
- The right balance of the main nutrients
- Ayurvedic principles of nutrition
- Healing effects of fasting
- Shat Kriyas as six cleaning techniques after the classic yoga text "Hatha Pradipika":
- Tratak (eye cleansing)
- Neti (nasal rinsing)
- Kapalabhati (lung cleansing)
- Dhauti (throat and nose cleaning)
- Nauli (small bowel cleansing
- Basti (colon cleansing)
- Shank Prakshalama (total bowel cleansing)
YOGA ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
- Introduction to the most important body systems
- The effects of asanas and pranayama on: cardiovascular system, respiration, digestion, skeletal and muscular system, endocrine system
- The eight systems of the body
- Yoga and body culture
- diet and nutrition
Understanding the physical body in relation to yoga exercises:
Muscle and Bone Structure, Respiratory (?) System, Digestive System, Nervous and Endocrine System, Physiological
Effect of yoga and exercise, sports medicine theory and research
What is health? Causes of illnesses, Yogic remedies for diseases such as colds, hay fever, headaches, allergies and constipation, yoga as therapy: stay healthy through mental training
Health and Disease- The three doshas, live according to type, ayurvedic food
Tantra and Kundalini Yoga
Theory of Energy Training: Shiva-Shakti Philosophy; The astral bodies:
Prana, Nadis, Chakras, Kundalini Astral World and Life
after death, help for the deceased, opening the chakras.
Mental training and meditation; The human psyche:
Subconscious, consciousness, superconsciousness
- Raja Yoga Sutras by Patanjali
- Yamas and Niyamas
- The Eight Limbs of Raja Yoga
- power of thought and positive thinking
- Thought as the creator of your fate
- development of memory, willpower, concentration, creativity and intuition
- Handling feelings and emotions
- Affirmation and visualization
- Charisma and personal charm
- Overcoming negative habits
- Levels of consciousness and expansion of consciousness
- Indian and Western philosophy in comparison
- Guide to meditation
- What is meditation?
- Why meditate?
- Physical and mental meditation
- 12 steps of daily practice
- effects and experiences in meditation
- Mantras-spiritual energy in sound
- Mantra Initiation (if desired)
- Meditation techniques, concentration and awareness in daily life
- Mantra meditation
- Chakra meditation
- Energy Meditation
- consciousness meditation
- Extension Meditation
- abstract meditation
- Creative visualization
- stages of meditation
- Overcoming the obstacles in meditation
- Experiences with meditation and scientific research
- Karma Yoga as a practice of selfless service to reduce one's selfishness, keeps fit and healthy and gives immense pleasure
- Within the training you are asked to participate in certain tasks for the community, such as cooking, cleaning, office and similar.
- Law of cause and effect
- -Samsara-the wheel of birth and death
- Kirtan: Song of the classical Sanskrit mantras
- Indian gods and their cosmic meaning
- Arati and Pujas (traditional Indian rituals)
- singing to the opening of the heart and purification of the spirit:
With daily chanting one develops a strong sense of devotion and very deep pure vibration. Correct pronunciation, devotional attitude and awareness of the meaning is important.
- Basic concepts of the Vedanta philosophy
- The 7 Bhoomikas as levels of consciousness
- space, time and causality
- The three bodies
- The three levels of the mind
- overcoming death
Satsang means being in the company of the truth and the wise. The Satsang course consists of half an hour meditation, half an hour chanting and a lecture / reading on aspects of the Yoga philosophy.
This helps to develop a strong and steady meditation practice that opens or intensifies the path to peace and happiness.
YOGA TEACHING METHODS
- Foundations of Yoga Teaching
- Personality and inner attitude of a yoga teacher
- Rhetoric training
- Construction of a yoga class
- corrections and alignments
CONSTRUCTION OF COURSES AND CLASSES
- beginner courses
- advanced courses
- Yoga for back and spine
- Correcting posture through yoga
- Yoga in pregnancy
- Yoga for children
- Yoga for seniors
- Benefits and Limitations of Yoga Therapy
- How to teach the 12 basic settings and breathing exercises for beginners and advanced
- Create a suitable environment for the class
- General information about lessons
- Foundation of Sivananda Yoga
- Detailed correction
YOGA TEACHER AS A PROFESSION
- Yoga teacher: business or hobby
- Yoga teacher business model
- conducting yoga classes, workshops, retreats,
- Building a yoga studio
- Training of yoga teachers
- Create website or flyers
- Use of media
REQUIREMENTS FOR TRAINING
- A high level of self-motivation is required for all aspects of training. Basic knowledge of yoga poses and philosophy are helpful, but not essential.
- The practice and especially the teachings of yoga require a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the program, trainees are required to participate in all asana classes, lectures, meditations and spiritual activities offered.
- Meat, fish, alcohol, tobacco and drugs are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to yoga practice.
- Materials Included in Course Fee: A YogaOmline Shirt, Training Manual, Materials for Cleaning Techniques: Netitopf, Sutra, and Tongue Cleaner)
- Recommended books for studying at home:
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali "
- The Hatha Pradipika "
- Shrimad Bhagavad Gita "
- Meditation and Mantras by Swami Vishnudevananda, Motilal Banarsidass Publishers
- Required materials: Comfortable and warm clothing, notebook,